jeudi 3 novembre 2016

Sketches in Thyme

This is my page (the first one!) for Sketches In Thyme.
Here, I decided to use an old paper pad from Carta Bella “Beautiful Moments” and to work with 2 main colors: grey and red. I also took some burlap for the background and for the thread.
The title is my husband’s idea… “Pearl” is one of Janis Joplin’s albums. The title “Mercedes-Benz” is one of her songs.
Voici ma toute première page de scrap pour Sketches in Thyme. Je suis très honorée de faire partie de l'équipe à compter de ce mois de novembre !



I forgot to show you the beautiful sketch by Bev Code we had to work on!
J'avais oublié de mettre le superbe sketch créé par Bev Code sur lequel nous devions travailler ce mois-ci. Le voilà !


Any comments? Any questions? Do not hesitate to leave me a message!
See ya!
Catherine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire